1. 360Bet.com.ng Nigeria takes the security and confidentiality of Account Holders’ personal data seriously and shall endeavor to ensure that such data is not disclosed at any time to any third party without the Account Holder’s prior explicit consent.
2. 360Bet.com.ng Nigeria has adopted best practice when it comes to the principles of e-mail communication with its Clients.
3. All the aforementioned is in place in order to assure 360Bet.com.ng Nigeria Account Holders that at all times personal data is:
· processed in accordance with the rights of the Account Holder concerned;
· processed fairly and lawfully;
· obtained only for a specific and lawful purpose;
· adequate, relevant and not excessive to its purpose;
· accurate and updated;
· kept in a secure manner;
· not kept longer than is necessary for its purpose;
· not transferred to jurisdictions not adhering to the aforementioned Directives; and
· is utilized for marketing purposes based on the so called opt-in principle.
4. The only time that 360Bet.com.ng Nigeria may disclose personal data is when ordered to do so by a decision deriving from the Governing Law and/or in the event of an Account Holder being directly and/or indirectly involved in crime that involves a 360Bet.com.ng Nigeria Account.
5. By opening an account with 360Bet.com.ng Nigeria, Account Holder consents that 360Bet.com.ng Nigeria uses his personal data for the following purposes:
· performance of 360Bet.com.ng Nigeria T&Cs;
· 360Bet.com.ng Nigeria own internal marketing and promotion of its activities;
· Any other process related to 360Bet.com.ng Nigeria main activity.
7. The Account Holder can write to 360Bet.com.ng Nigeria at any time to obtain a copy of his information and to have any inaccuracies corrected. Where appropriate, the Account Holder may have his personal information erased, rectified, amended or completed. In order to contact 360Bet.com.ng Nigeria regarding his information the Account Holder should e-mail info@360Bet.com.ng